Granville Central High School
Policies and Procedures…
· The Media Center is open each day from 8:00 to 4:00.
· Fiction, nonfiction, as well as Reference books may be checked out for a three week period. Students may have up to ten books checked out at a time. Teachers can place books on reserve so they can remain in the media center for all students to be able to use during a specific time period.
· Overdue fines are assessed at the rate of $.10 a day for regular checkouts and $.25 a day for reference materials. Replacement costs will be charged for damaged or lost books.
· Space in the main Media Center as well as computer labs in room 2104 and 2108 must be reserved through Dr. Terrell..
· Our library shares an interlibrary loan policy with Webb and South Granville High Schools. We can also borrow materials from the Granville Public Library System when needed. See Dr. Terrell if there are things you need that we do not have on site.
Lunch Passes for the Media Center…
· Students may go to the media center during their lunch period to work on projects, check out books, or read. Some days space may be limited when classes are using the space during 2nd period.
· Students must have a lunch pass to come into the media center during 2nd period. Halls will be monitored throughout all four lunches.
· Once students enter the media center during lunch period, they stay until the end of lunch.
Computer Lab Policies…
· NO FOOD OR DRINK IN THE LABS
· Teachers must monitor students at all times when you are in one of the computer labs. No students are to be sent to the computer labs in 2104 and 2108 without a teacher.
· No proxy servers are allowed in order to access websites that are blocked by the school system. (No games, outside email, or social networking sites)
· All students must have a signed Acceptable Use Policy on file before using the computers. Students who do not follow policies outlined in the AUP will lose computer privilege at school and their login will be disabled.