Welcome to TSA
Who Are TSA Members?
The Technology Student Association (TSA) is a national organization of students engaged in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM). Open to students enrolled in or who have completed technology education courses, TSA’s membership includes over 233,000 middle and high school students in approximately 2,000 schools spanning 49 states. TSA is supported by educators, parents and business leaders who believe in the need for a technologically literate society. Members learn through exciting competitive events, leadership opportunities and much more. The diversity of activities makes TSA a positive experience for every student. From engineers to business managers, our alumni credit TSA with a positive influence on their lives.
Why Join TSA?
Perhaps the most important
benefit of TSA membership is the inspiration and enthusiasm that
students gain from receiving recognition for applying their knowledge.
Demonstrating skills in a forum beyond school walls motivates students,
especially when there is a large, like-minded audience of peers who
support them. Other benefits include:
- Enhance technological literacy and leadership skills
- Work on complex activities from start to finish
- Compete on local, state and national levels
- Develop leadership skills
- Meet and work with business and industry leaders
- Attend organized meetings
- Network with students and teachers with similar interests from all over the United States
- Contribute time and effort to a national service project
- Receive national membership services, including the online TSA newsletter, School Scene
- Receive recognition through TSA’s honor society, scholarships and achievement programs
- Have a voice in a national organization that is helping to shape the future of technology education
$25 covers National & State dues plus T-shirt
Meet during club days or after school.
T-Shirt Design Contest
For our club t-shirt we are holding a design contest. Submissions due TBA.
These designs may be hand drawn OR drawn in a computer program. They MUST be original artwork with no copyright infringement. They also must incorporate TSA's official logo.
The winning design will be on our club chapter's shirt, printed in one solid color. We need a front pocket sized logo and a large back design.
If you are interested in becoming an officer for TSA, you must complete an application and dues are paid prior to being elected. See Mr. Roberson for an application.
Defining Your Future
State Competition - April 2-4, 2017 at Koury Convention Center in Greensboro, NC
National Competition - June 21-25, 2017 at Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, FL
For More Information on TSA
Any Questions or Concerns?
Please contact your advisor: Mr. Roberson